There are types of specialty gifts for the holidays available for just about every sport or hobby. You can find gifts for golfers, hunters, yoga junkies, and more. It is time that you are relieved because there are top-notch gifts on the market that have been tailored specifically to Class A motor home and travel trailer owners.
Some of the Class A RV and towable gift suggestions are for fun, while others will be helpful on the recreational vehicle journey. Check out the short list of Class A, Class B, Class C, etc. recommended gifts and watch the smile get wide on the face of your loved one.
Holiday gifts for Class A motor home owners:
1. a multi-purpose shovel tool – this Class A necessity can be found online and comes with an emergency survival kit.
2. Try a Senseo brand coffee maker: This is perfect for the coffee lover. It offers up to two cups of coffee and has a pour spout that is adjustable. Sipping that first cup of coffee while hitting the road or at your campgrounds will guarantee that your vacation is a happy one.
3. A Camco 40171 Ship Top Vent Insulator could be the perfect gift for your Class A RVer since it blocks sunlight that is unwanted. The fun part is that while blocking out unwanted sun, it insulates too.
4. an RV notebook – this is a type of software available for your Class A RV that helps to store and organize expense reports, along with maintenance records. You will find that there is a section you can use to store photographs and other notes from campgrounds and vacations. Another benefit to this gift is the option to help you track and balance the weight of the motor home so that it remains steady on the road.
5. You may want to buy your RV enthusiast a pressure Pro-Tire monitoring system, which checks the tire pressure wirelessly. It has audio and visual alerts to let you know when the tires of your motor home or travel trailer have too much or too little pressure.
6. Buy a Garmin Nuvi 149T so that you can avoid traffic when you take your vacations. This tool also shows you which lane is the best one to drive in. You and your motor home traveling companions can chose the best route that is eco-friendly and fuel-efficient.
By doing your research, exploring the internet, you can find the perfect RV gift for the holidays. Enjoy your gift giving experience this year!